Excellent Ocean Views And Privacy
If you appreciate a high-quality master crafted home with sustainable energy features AND amazing ocean views, come see this unique property in the Kona Paradise subdivision. Built by a contractor/master craftsman as his forever home in 2007, this home features top quality materials and finishes and attention to detail throughout. Perched on a bluff with excellent ocean and year round coastal sunset views, this home is a rare find.
3 full bedrooms, 2.5 baths on a 7500 sq ft lot plus the lot next door is included adding an additional 7500 sqft of land. Just listed by the Kona Home Team (Eric Ziemelis is co-listing it!)
Features of this beautiful unique home include:
-Hardwood bamboo flooring
-Granite counter tops
-Cherry wood kitchen cabinets
-White washed T&G on the cathedral ceilings
-High end stainless appliances
-Laundry room with travertine flooring
– 20 photovoltaic panels with net metering
– Bamboo and travertine flooring throughout
– Custom monkey pod bar in gourmet kitchen
– Cherry wood kitchen cabinets and granite counters
– Soaring 21 foot cupola and beautiful curly ohia wood posts in great room
– Vaulted, open beamed ceilings throughout the home
– Custom hand carved mirror in master bathroom
– Custom built, ocean view tiki bar with hot and cold sink, ice maker, kegerator and refrigerator
– Huge 648+ sq. ft. garage with 200 amp service, 17′ ceilings and a bathroom with shower
– 16,000 gallon catchment tank with state of the art 3 stage filtration system (sediment, charcoal, uv)
– 360 sq. foot covered, ocean view lanai with quartzite flooring
– Solar water heater
The home sits at a comfortable 800 foot elevation and gets wonderful onshore breezes during the day and cool Mauna Loa breezes at night.
Note that this property does have a very steep driveway and an all wheel drive vehicle is recommended.
Please contact Lance Owens, the listing agent, at 808-936-8383 or Lance@KonaHomeTeam.com to view the home.
LOCATION BENEFITS: Private beach at bottom of subdivision for great snorkeling and diving. A few miles from Hookena beach for dolphin watching, swimming, and beach play.